System Cleaner – Safely cleans your hard drive, fixes registry problems, protects your privacy and improves performance Up to 3 PCs License
Clean your system from all the garbage wasting space that slows the performance of your computer with System Cleaner full set of powerful cleaning tools.
Every day your hard drive gets littered with file fragments and debris you can’t see. Unwanted files from daily usage and internet surfing can build up over time, slowing down your system’s performance and leaving a trail of your web browsing habits for anyone to see!
System Cleaner enables you to clean up your whole system, so giving you back valuable disk space and protect you privacy within seconds!
– Delete junk and obsolete files
Safely scan and remove many different garbage files on your computer, freeing up extra disk space and keeping your system at peak performance. Clean dead shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop.
– Protect your privacy. All the sites you visit and images you see are stored in your computer. Deleting Cache and History will not protect you, Windows saves all data on index.dat within your computers Registry. Clean all traces of where you’ve been and what you’ve seen! System Cleaner will securely destroy the information contained in your Index.dat file which is not accessible through Windows.
– Speed up general system performance
In addition to occupying valuable space, all this garbage also slows down your system – running Windows when it’s so clogged up is a little like trying to drive down a road full of rocks and potholes. System Cleaner seeks out all this garbage and cleans it up reliably and safely, streamlining and optimizing your system.
– Control what programs start on windows startup
Delete or disable entries that automatically start on Windows startup. This pulls all entries from your Start Menu-Programs-Startup folder as well as from the registry.
– Securely delete files and folders
System Cleaner can completely overwrite files with random characters up to 10 times, rendering the file unrecoverable by Undelete or Unerase utilities.