Active Waveform Analyzer | MultiMedia Soft Commercial edition
ActiveX controls for sound waveform analysis
Active Waveform Analyzer is an ActiveX custom control developed by MultiMedia Soft that makes it easy to add sound waveform analysis capabilities to applications written with the most widely-used development environments that accept ActiveX controls.
Active Waveform Analyzer comes with native decoding capabilities for many audio formats and leverages decoding capabilities of Microsoft Media Foundation and Microsoft DirectShow for audio and video formats not supported natively.
Active Waveform Analyzer can be easily integrated with existing third-party audio libraries like Leadtools Multimedia SDK, BASS, FMOD and any other multimedia library supporting the possibility to start a playback session and/or the possibility to decode and provide the PCM data for rare or custom audio formats.
Summary of available features:
– Decoding and analysis of the following audio formats
– Decoding and analysis of media formats (audio and video) supported by Microsoft Media Foundation (only on Windows Vista and higher versions)
– Decoding and analysis of media formats (audio and video) through Microsoft DirectShow: depending upon the format of the media file, there could be the need to install specific DirectShow codecs.
– Analysis of audio streams whose PCM data is provided by external third-party libraries.
– Deep analysis at different resolutions of the sound’s waveform.
– Rich and fully configurable visualization capabilities with possibility to perform range selection, zooming and panning of the waveform.
– Fully configurable waveform scroller allowing manual and automatic movement of the waveform.
– Support for adding custom and configurable graphic items to the displayed waveform.
– Support for drawing the waveform representation inside a graphical device context (HDC).
– Support for saving the waveform representation into a graphic file.
Active Waveform Analyzer
Tags: analysis, dj, waveform analyzer, video clip, ActiveX, sound waveform analysis, Visual Editor, deejay, Leadtools Multimedia SDK, Microsoft Media Foundation, BASS, component, Soft, audio track, Multimedia, Windows, FMOD, Microsoft DirectShow, WAV